Wow time is flying by! I can't believe it is the end of the week already. It has been another great week. Austin and Jess continue to teach their computer and music classes. They have also began learning N_pali songs. Shane continues to paint for Uncle. I still go to the children's home in the mornings, which I love. I walk the children to school, and then go back the the children's home and do whatever work I can there to help out. It is mostly cleaning. I really enjoyed it. Kush has been traveling with Uncle. He comes back tomorrow.
Last Sunday we took G_pal bungee jumping. He seemed to really enjoy it. Friday we did the scanvanger hunt that we did in our team, with the youth here. They all had a lot of fun.
We continue to go to the children's home in the evenings and and play with the children. It is so much fun! One evening we joined them for their house fellowship. There is so much to learn from children. These children amaze me. They love the Father with all their hearts. They are not living at home with their families ; they do not have the kind of life that other children have. Yet, they are not bitter or angry at G_D. Instead of saying that life is not fair or asking "why me?" they are praising G_d and thanking Him. They have things going against them, yet they are still remaining thankful and faithful to Him.
Today we all had some neat opportunities. Shane gave the message at a ch_rch he visited last week. Austin is spending the day and night at the YWAM base. Jess and I went to a concert with some of the youth/young adults from Binay Ch_rch. It was a Chr_stian battle of the bands competition. It was a lot of fun and it was really nice spending time with them.
I am sure that this coming week will be full of many more blessings!
Natasha
Praises:
opportunities
blessings
Requests:
we would remain focused
rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment